Stacking the shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.
I’m guessing it will be a bit steamier than the things I’ve reviewed here so far.
The other addition I got for free (Amazon Kindle freebie, found via Dear Author): The Hanover Square Affair by Ashley Gardner (another name of Jennifer Ashley’s). It’s not really a romance, apparently, but a mystery!
* * *
As for this week’s happenings on the blog, here they are:
- I stacked the shelves on Sunday.
- I participated in my very first Top Ten Tuesday and collected Top Ten Books About Dragons!
- I salivated over the yummy cakes in The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones, my very first ARC review!
- And finally, I battled BEA-blues (because I didn’t get to go and saw all the pretty books that people got there)!
* * *
We bought baby furniture in Ikea this weekend! The baby is due in less than 3 months!
Here are some things I enjoyed on the internet this week:
- None of us would survive a day at Hogwarts – I would still send my child there, I think! (does that make me a bad future-parent?)
- What pregnant women google across the globe – I think I’m rather average on this point.
- I found out that a huge orchestra will be performing Carmina Burana this July in Ljubljana, so I’m definitely getting tickets for that!
- I’ve also found this food blog with amazing food photography: La Gamine dans la Cuisine.
Have a great week, people, as stress-free as you can make it :)