Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the kind people over at Tynga’s Reviews.
This week I only got one addition to my fast-growing TBR, but it’s my first Edelweiss approval, so I’m really happy! It’s a historical romance, What a Wallflower Wants by Maya Rodale! Great thanks to Avon!
* * *
I’ve been quite busy around here this week!
- I wrote an unethusiastic review of The Silver Chain by Primula Bond.
- I discussed reading conditions as part of Thursday Thoughts.
- I listed my ten favourite children’s classics! I highly recommend these to anyone!
- I thoroughly enjoyed The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon!
- And I stacked the shelves last week!
I’m excited to say that I got tagged for the Liebster award (not an actual award but a baby blogger appreciation circuit of some sort) by Adelyn at Seeking Sunday! I’ll be writing a post on that sometime this week, so be sure to drop by!
* * *
Here are some links I particularly enjoyed these past days:
- Eight top tips for new bloggers – some very useful ones here :)
- Ooh, this one is VERY cool: close-up shots of a leaf from which water drops roll off (it looks much better than it sounds, trust me)
- In case you’re ever confused when reading historical romances: the basics of English peerage! All the lords!
Have a very nice week, I hope you’re somewhere warm & sunny, enjoying the sea and cold drinks! Don’t forget to share your Stacking the Shelves posts in the comments!