Wow, the beginning of 2017 has been crazy around here, we’ve all gone through a serious combination of illnesses (including pneumonia) but we’re okay now. This is why I’m only posting these today. Better late than never, eh?
My blogging resolutions for 2017
- Complete my challenges.
- Comment back more (and keep up to date on my own comments).
- Not stress as much – this one is a must.
- Read 3 classics, 3 French books, 3 Slovenian books, and 3 translations.
- Keep my NetGalley ratio at 80% or higher – I did really well last year and I don’t want to do worse this year.
- Stick to 3-to-1 rule for buying books and 2-to-1 rule for starting new series.
- Review ARCs within the week of their publication date.
- Review all old (read in 2016) books by the end of January (this is going to be hard, so let’s say February 15).
- Finish at least 7 series.
- Blog twice a week.
- Read more diverse books.
- Have 3 posts written as a buffer at all times – this is hard but takes off so much pressure!
- Allow myself to DNF more – because life’s too short to read books I don’t like.
And that’s it!
What are your resolutions for 2017? Do you even make them?
I’d love to hear from you! :)